Operations and administration Manager
CHOOOSE brings climate action into everyday life and business.
The CHOOOSE platform enables enterprise partners across sectors to build and run climate programs that embed climate action in their products, services, and customer experiences.
We are the trusted climate partner of global enterprises including Air Canada, British Airways, SAP Concur, American Express GBT, Southwest Airlines, booking.com, Trip.com, and more. CHOOOSE-powered programs provide practical software tools to our partners and their customers — empowering them to understand and address emissions through readily available and frontier carbon solutions.
We are an ambitious, mission-oriented team, and we are scaling our business and climate action in tandem. We care about one another and our partners. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, CHOOOSE has remote team members around the globe and a growing team in the United States. Now, we are facing an exponential growth curve and need the very best talent to join the next chapters of the CHOOOSE journey.
About the role/Responsibilities:
CHOOOSE is looking for an administrative professional to handle a wide range of operations, administrative, and executive support-related tasks. As a fast-paced, growing company we need an and administration and operations superstar! In this role you will be wearing multiple hats and you will have the opportunity to impact the success of the company.
- Responsible for managing HR systems and processes, including recruitment and onboarding of new team members
- Assistance with Client and Partner on- and offboarding, as well as tender contract processes
- Maintain corporate documentation and contracts
- Develop and maintain key operations processes
- Support with office management tasks including: managing correspondence, oversee purchasing of supplies and equipment, coordinate events and travel; oversee all responsibilities while current office manager is on maternity leave
- Nurture a positive, inclusive, and fun work environment and office culture
Required Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree within business, HR or administration
- 2+ years of experience in operations, administration, or other relevant roles (experience working in a fast-paced or growth company a plus)
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, and communicate across global teams and functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; interest and aptitude for learning new software and systems
- A knack for improving company procedures and day-to-day operations
Fluency in English and Norwegian is a must, along with a positive, service-oriented mindset and a confident, responsible approach. Being structured, proactive and having an eye for detail is also essential to being successful in this role.
- A key role in a fast-growing company with a high performing team
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Option to participate in employee equity program
- Flexible work hours
- Free access to top-quality gym 24/7/365
- A modern office with a fjord view located in central Oslo, Norway, with lunch
- A fun, supportive team committed to advancing climate solutions and tackling big challenges, as well as to advancing individuals in their careers.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. CHOOOSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and underrepresented groups and communities. CHOOOSE is happy to discuss individual requirements relating to the application process and/or the demands of the role itself with candidates who have disabilities to ensure reasonable adjustments are confirmed in advance.
We know the right candidate may not check every box in this job description. This is okay, and we want to hear from you. If you think you are a great candidate for this role or another in CHOOOSE, apply anyway and tell us why.
How to apply: Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae and a short motivation letter through the application portal on this page.
NB: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
- Finance and Operations
CHOOOSE is a venture-backed technology company in Oslo, Norway delivering easy and accessible solutions to enable climate action for everyone.
Operations and administration Manager
Loading application form