CHOOOSE™ is a venture-backed climate tech company building the platform so that everyone can integrate climate action into everyday life and business.
The CHOOOSE platform enables enterprise partners across sectors to build and run climate programs that bring climate action into their products, services, and customer experiences.
We are the trusted climate partner of global enterprises including SAP Concur, Skyscanner, Japan Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Santander, Lonely Planet, Trip.com, and more. CHOOOSE- powered programs provide practical software tools to our partners and their customers — empowering them to understand, reduce, and address emissions through both readily available and frontier carbon solutions.
We are mission-oriented and ambitious team, and we are scaling our business and climate action in tandem. We care about one another and our partners. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, CHOOOSE has remote team members around the globe and a growing office in Boston, Massachusetts. Now, we are facing an exponential growth curve and need the very best talent to join the next chapters of the CHOOOSE journey.
About the role:
The Head of Product Marketing will play a critical role in defining and amplifying CHOOOSE’s story and in connecting our products with customers. This role is highly cross-functional (collaborates closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer success) and will lead the marketing and communications for CHOOOSE’s climate platform for enterprise partners.
Climate tech has more momentum than ever before, and the carbon market in particular is evolving rapidly. The Head of Product Marketing will position CHOOOSE as a leader in this dynamic ecosystem, making it simple for our partners and customers to understand the value that CHOOOSE delivers. More specifically, the Head of Product Marketing will generate customer insights to inform product strategy, will create and execute campaigns to drive product growth, and will support sales and customer success enablement at both strategic and operational levels.
- Connect regularly with users and prospects and generate insights to inform product, sales, customer success, and broader communication strategies. Relentlessly champion the user needs of our existing and prospective partners internally and externally.
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, ecosystem insights, and product understanding to drive new customer acquisition and enable existing customers.
- Scope and execute marketing strategies to reach different customer segments.
- Enable partner-facing teams at CHOOOSE – from Sales to Customer Success – with ongoing materials and assets to educate our customers and prospects on CHOOOSE, our technology platform, and the carbon markets broadly.
- Think globally, adapting your understanding of local market needs and competitors.
Required Skills and Experience:
A Communicator: You are always aware of your audience and adapt your communications to serve them. You have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
User-centric: You are adept at getting to know customers and empathizing with them, and you are energized by bringing these learnings into strategic and product conversations.
Passionate about product, technology and climate: You are eager to understand the technical details, and then explain them in ways that everyday people can understand. You are endlessly excited to advance climate solutions.
Organized: You are able to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously – to prioritize effectively, to understand and own the details, and to meet deadlines.
Adaptable: You are eager to join a rapidly growing organization – that is fast-paced and scrappy, but at the same time partners with large enterprises and both meets and exceeds their expectations for product and customer service.
Collaborative: This is a highly collaborative role – and the individual in it will work with every department within CHOOOSE and impact almost every customer account. You enjoy working with others, and you enjoy the “translation” that comes from working across organizations and areas of expertise.
- Your background may include working at rapidly growing B2B technology organizations that operate in the climate and / or travel and transportation sector(s). Awareness of these industries and ecosystems is beneficial.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package – including medical, dental, and vision insurance, voluntary 401k contributions, paid parental leave, and paid time off.
- Option to participate in employee equity program
- Flexible work hours and flexible location
- For Oslo-based employees
- Free access to top-quality gym 24/7/365
- A modern office with a fjord view located in central Oslo, Norway, with lunch
- For remote or Boston-based employees
- Complete support in remote setup needs
- Flexibility around business travel and regular visits to the Oslo HQ
- A fun, supportive team committed to advancing climate solutions and tackling big challenges, as well as to advancing individuals in their careers.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. CHOOOSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and underrepresented groups and communities. CHOOOSE is happy to discuss individual requirements relating to the application process and/or the demands of the role itself with candidates who have disabilities to ensure reasonable adjustments are confirmed in advance.
We know the right candidate may not check every box in this job description. This is okay, and we want to hear from you. If you think you are a great candidate for this role or another in CHOOOSE, apply anyway and tell us why.
How to apply: Please submit the following through the application portal on this page:
- Cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- Resume detailing your work focusing on product marketing or relevant experiences.
NB: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.