On a mission to close the gigaton gap between climate intention and action, CHOOOSE provides a software platform for bringing climate action into every customer experience. Through flexible integrations, customer-friendly interfaces, automated carbon measurement, and a connected marketplace of climate solutions, CHOOOSE delivers a complete platform that enables our partners to build and manage integrated climate action programs.
How we move both people and goods contributes meaningfully to global carbon emissions, and decarbonizing the travel, transportation, shipping and logistics industries requires multi-faceted approaches. In this context, CHOOOSE actively supports some of the world’s largest companies in these sectors, enabling them to rapidly bring to market and evolve customer-facing climate action programs. CHOOOSE-powered programs provide practical software tools to our partners and their customers – empowering them to understand and address emissions today as well as to advance emerging solutions like Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF).
CHOOOSE is a venture-backed climate tech startup. We are mission-oriented and ambitious, scaling our business and climate action in tandem. We care about one another and our customers. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, CHOOOSE has remote team members around the globe and a growing office in Boston, Massachusetts.
About the role:
As a Senior Engagement Manager, you will work with CHOOOSE’s enterprise partners in integrating climate action into their customer experiences. In close collaboration with CHOOOSE leadership, you will own day-to-day relationships with our largest partners – supporting them across their entire experience with the CHOOOSE platform, from implementation to launch and beyond.
Successful candidates are comfortable working cross functionally, are process-oriented, and are energized by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. Experience in areas of enterprise business consulting and / or delivery of SaaS solutions is a plus.
This individual will report to the Director of Customer Operations.
Own integration partnerships. Support during the pre-sales process, develop the implementation roadmap and deliver on implementation through successful go-live.
Build and maintain effective working relationships with partners. Serve as their advisor in navigating and deploying CHOOOSE software and as a trusted resource to their CSR and Climate teams.
Be the expert on the partner’s program. Understand and support every aspect of how they utilize CHOOOSE tools to support their customer engagement and climate objectives.
Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis. Qualify and champion these needs internally.
Collaborate with CHOOOSE’s Product Team to execute the operational tasks needed to achieve program objectives on time and with high quality.
Collaborate with CHOOOSE’s Tech Team as needed on partner and customer support issues.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited institution, ideally in the hard sciences
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a SaaS implementation, enterprise project management business consulting, or similar
- Analytical, extremely detail-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Polished presentation skills and comfortable delivering product demonstrations to external partners
- Proactive – able to identify process improvements, build new processes, and work collaboratively across teams and functions
- Flexible, autonomous problem solver that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both written and verbal (additional language skills are also a bonus)
- Located in European timezones or Eastern Time Zone
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package – including medical, dental, and vision insurance, voluntary 401k contributions, paid parental leave, and paid time off.
- Option to participate in employee equity program
- Flexible work hours and flexible location
- For Oslo-based employees
- Free access to top-quality gym 24/7/365
- A modern office with a fjord view located in central Oslo, Norway, with lunch
- For remote or Boston-based employees
- Complete support in remote setup needs
- Flexibility around business travel and regular visits to the Oslo HQ
- A fun, supportive team committed to advancing climate solutions and tackling big challenges, as well as to advancing individuals in their careers.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. CHOOOSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and underrepresented groups and communities. We are happy to discuss individual requirements relating to the application process and/or the demands of the role itself with candidates who have disabilities, to ensure reasonable adjustments are confirmed in advance.
We know the right candidate may not check every box in this job description. This is okay, and we want to hear from you. If you think you are a great candidate for this role, apply and tell us why.
How to apply:
Please submit the following through the application portal:
- Resume, or link to LinkedIn with a few lines on why you’re interested
You can address any questions on this job description to CHOOOSE Director of Customer Operations, Achille Mileto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.