Looking to combine growth with climate action? Then read on.
About the role:
CHOOOSE faces an exponential growth curve and needs the very best talent to join the next chapters of the CHOOOSE journey. We’re currently looking for someone to take ownership of our lead pipeline, and get us a foot in the door with potential partners to grow business and make our climate software solutions available to more people worldwide.
As the Enterprise Demand Generation Manager at CHOOOSE, you will be responsible for building a pipeline of leads, managing the process of demand generation initiatives through multiple channels, and driving the acceleration of new partners across key markets and industries. This includes tasks such as:
Research, generate, track and maintain leads:
Research, track and maintain leads to build pipeline.
- Defining key customer segments and outreach strategies to reach key industries, with personal and account-specific messaging.
- Market research, and stay up-to-date with new industries and key players.
- Generate and continuously update outreach lists, using tools like Zoominfo and Lusha, ensuring lead databases are always updated.
- Content Creation and manage campaigns.
- Design and implement outreach campaigns using the right media platforms and technologies to reach our prospective customers. Align outreach campaigns with paid advertising with account-specific messaging tailored to key target industries.
- Secure meetings with large, international companies while maintaining high levels of professionalism and personability.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team to nurture relationships with and manage accounts of potential partners.
- Once prospective partners (hot leads) have been found, hand them over to the Commercial Team to begin the full partnership process and ensure proper account/lead briefing to the account owner.
- Continuously monitor where customers are in the funnel to tailor lead gen activities.
- Research industry events and facilitate attendance to generate quality leads.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and sales presentations to support sales/marketing in securing partnerships.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop marketing material custom for key segments, including landing pages, email outreach campaigns, LinkedIn ads, sales enablement material and more).
- Implement campaigns in Linkedin ad campaigns to manage and monitor performance.
- Track marketing campaigns and analyse the results to optimise lead generation and lead nurturing efforts, both inbound and outbound.
Communication skills: You know how to make an instant connection with prospects and tailor messaging based on the company’s situation and personalise the USPs based on their needs.
Sales knowledge: You have experience with sales, and understand the process of prospects completing various steps on the way to becoming a customer as part of the sales funnel. You accompany the lead with content and comms based on where in the funnel they are, and you speak prospects’ language.
Tech savviness: You understand prospects' pain points and can explain how our products resolve them (you can familiarise yourself with our products on our website, www.chooose.today). You stay on top of the latest developments in tech and sales/CRM/outreach tools.
Data-driven and result-oriented mindset: You have an in-depth understanding of lead generation metrics, such as conversion rate, drop-off rate, or time required to convert a lead. You have an analytical mindset and experience with data-driven marketing. You're driven by results and always chasing the next win.
Targeting and segmentation experience: You know how to determine whether a lead fits in with our ideal customer profile and the stage of the buyer’s journey the lead is in. That knowledge facilitates lead nurturing and helps personalise communication to help qualify leads for the next stage.
Excellent organisation skills: You are highly organised and have a strong eye for detail. You research, track, maintain and update leads, and follow up to make sure we don’t miss a single opportunity. You like high pace and know how to turn around quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or Travel Management.
- 1-2-year(s) experience in Lead Generation, ideally from a technology company.
- Experience with or knowledge of carbon offsetting and climate/sustainability tech, and/or in the travel/hospitality/airline, and/or corporate social responsibility is a big plus but not required.
We are a diverse team working to build powerful climate tools for people and companies around the world. The CHOOOSE team consists of product managers, engineers, communicators, developers, climate experts, coffee drinkers, music quizzers, and innovators. Now, we’re scaling up and looking for more great people to join us. When working with us, expect a lot of responsibility, freedom, flexibility, challenging tasks, and a true team spirit.
CHOOOSE is a fast-growing technology company based in Norway with team members across the globe. We were recently named winner of the Plug and Play Travel & Hospitality in 2021 and named hottest scale-up in Norway by Tech5, TNW, and Adyen. Previously we have been awarded numerous awards in the Nordics and were named a global top 10 technology startup by Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge. Our work has been featured in media ranging from Rolling Stone to CNN. CHOOOSE has raised more than $10m in venture funding.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and pension schemes
- Employee shareholder program
- Flexible work hours (we have kids ourselves)
- Free access to top-quality gym 24/7/365
- A modern office with a fjord view located in central Oslo, Norway, with lunch
- Flexibility in terms of work location
- Great opportunities to do the extraordinary
At CHOOOSE, we’re all about diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for the role without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and underrepresented groups and communities. We are happy to discuss individual requirements relating to the application process and/or the demands of the role itself with candidates who have disabilities, to ensure reasonable adjustments are confirmed in advance.
How to apply:
Please submit the following through the application portal:
- Motivation letter (maximum 1 page)
- Curriculum vitae detailing your work and educational background focusing on lead generation, sales, partnership management, marketing or similar.
You can address any questions on this job description to CHOOOSE CMO, Celine Marie Moe.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.