CHOOOSE™ is a venture-backed climate tech company building the platform so that everyone can integrate climate action into everyday life and business.
The CHOOOSE platform enables enterprise partners across sectors to build and run climate programs that bring climate action into their products, services, and customer experiences.
We are the trusted climate partner of global enterprises including SAP Concur, Skyscanner, Japan Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Santander, Lonely Planet, Trip.com, and more. CHOOOSE- powered programs provide practical software tools to our partners and their customers — empowering them to understand, reduce, and address emissions through both readily available and frontier carbon solutions.
We are mission-oriented and ambitious team, and we are scaling our business and climate action in tandem. We care about one another and our partners. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, CHOOOSE has remote team members around the globe and a growing office in Boston, Massachusetts. Now, we are facing an exponential growth curve and need the very best talent to join the next chapters of the CHOOOSE journey.
About the role:
CHOOOSE faces an exponential growth curve and needs the very best talent to join the next chapters of the CHOOOSE journey. We’re currently looking for someone to take ownership of our lead pipeline, and get us a foot in the door with potential partners to grow business and make our climate software solutions available to more people worldwide.
As the Enterprise Demand Generation Manager at CHOOOSE, you will be responsible for building a pipeline of leads, managing the process of demand generation initiatives through multiple channels, and driving the acceleration of new partners across key markets and industries. This includes tasks such as:
Research, track and maintain leads to build pipeline.
- Defining key customer segments and outreach strategies to reach key industries, with personal and account-specific messaging.
- Market research, and stay up-to-date with new industries and key players.
- Generate and continuously update outreach lists, using tools like Zoominfo and Lusha, ensuring lead databases are always updated.
- Content Creation and manage campaigns.
- Design and implement outreach campaigns using the right media platforms and technologies to reach our prospective customers. Align outreach campaigns with paid advertising with account-specific messaging tailored to key target industries.
- Secure meetings with large, international companies while maintaining high levels of professionalism and personability.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team to nurture relationships with and manage accounts of potential partners.
- Once prospective partners (hot leads) have been found, hand them over to the Commercial Team to begin the full partnership process and ensure proper account/lead briefing to the account owner.
- Continuously monitor where customers are in the funnel to tailor lead gen activities.
- Research industry events and facilitate attendance to generate quality leads.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and sales presentations to support sales/marketing in securing partnerships.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop marketing material custom for key segments, including landing pages, email outreach campaigns, LinkedIn ads, sales enablement material and more).
- Implement campaigns in Linkedin ad campaigns to manage and monitor performance.
- Track marketing campaigns and analyse the results to optimise lead generation and lead nurturing efforts, both inbound and outbound.
Required Skills and Experience:
Communication skills: You know how to make an instant connection with prospects and tailor messaging based on the company’s situation and personalise the USPs based on their needs.
Sales knowledge: You have experience with sales, and understand the process of prospects completing various steps on the way to becoming a customer as part of the sales funnel. You accompany the lead with content and comms based on where in the funnel they are, and you speak prospects’ language.
Tech savviness: You understand prospects' pain points and can explain how our products resolve them (you can familiarise yourself with our products on our website, www.chooose.today). You stay on top of the latest developments in tech and sales/CRM/outreach tools.
Data-driven and result-oriented mindset: You have an in-depth understanding of lead generation metrics, such as conversion rate, drop-off rate, or time required to convert a lead. You have an analytical mindset and experience with data-driven marketing. You're driven by results and always chasing the next win.
Targeting and segmentation experience: You know how to determine whether a lead fits in with our ideal customer profile and the stage of the buyer’s journey the lead is in. That knowledge facilitates lead nurturing and helps personalise communication to help qualify leads for the next stage.
Excellent organisation skills: You are highly organised and have a strong eye for detail. You research, track, maintain and update leads, and follow up to make sure we don’t miss a single opportunity. You like high pace and know how to turn around quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or Travel Management.
- 1-2-year(s) experience in Lead Generation, ideally from a technology company.
- Experience with or knowledge of carbon offsetting and climate/sustainability tech, and/or in the travel/hospitality/airline, and/or corporate social responsibility is a big plus but not required.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package – including medical, dental, and vision insurance, voluntary 401k contributions, paid parental leave, and paid time off.
- Option to participate in employee equity program
- Flexible work hours and flexible location
- For Oslo-based employees
- Free access to top-quality gym 24/7/365
- A modern office with a fjord view located in central Oslo, Norway, with lunch
- For remote or Boston-based employees
- Complete support in remote setup needs
- Flexibility around business travel and regular visits to the Oslo HQ
- A fun, supportive team committed to advancing climate solutions and tackling big challenges, as well as to advancing individuals in their careers.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. CHOOOSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and underrepresented groups and communities. CHOOOSE is happy to discuss individual requirements relating to the application process and/or the demands of the role itself with candidates who have disabilities to ensure reasonable adjustments are confirmed in advance.
We know the right candidate may not check every box in this job description. This is okay, and we want to hear from you. If you think you are a great candidate for this role or another in CHOOOSE, apply anyway and tell us why.
How to apply: Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae through the application portal on this page.
NB: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.