CHOOOSE is a venture-backed technology company in Oslo, Norway delivering solutions to make climate action easy and accessible for everyone.
Our core product is CHOOOSE Connect, an integrations platform that enables large enterprises to seamlessly integrate climate options, like carbon removal, into their customer experience. CHOOOSE Connect is actively used by some of the world’s largest travel, logistics and banking platforms.
We’re seeking a seasoned Business Development colleague to lead our integration partnerships in the Travel and Hospitality sectors; we're looking for someone who is technical, experienced bringing new software products to market, and passionate about climate.
The Director of Partnerships (Travel and Hospitality) is responsible for expanding the CHOOOSE Connect business in target verticals through developing and supporting long-term integration partnerships.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business challenges faced by organizations within the scope of our products and climate more broadly
- Build and execute process for acquiring new enterprise integration partners
- Manage a portfolio of integration partners and an associated revenue number
- Work with the CHOOOSE Customer Operations team to best support a rapidly growing portfolio of large enterprise partners
- Work with the CHOOOSE Product team to translate customer feedback into product
- Effectively network within customer accounts from the C-Level down to drive trust and long-term partnership
- University degree, ideally in the hard sciences
- Work experience in a software company, preferably selling SaaS products to enterprise customers
- Experience with executive-level communication, stakeholder management and managing complex partnerships
- Strong knowledge of software business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success), business applications and automation (Salesforce) and automation
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for the role without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.