CHOOOSE™ is a venture-backed climate tech company building the platform so that everyone can integrate climate action into everyday life and business.
The CHOOOSE platform enables enterprise partners across sectors to build and run climate programs that bring climate action into their products, services, and customer experiences.
We are the trusted climate partner of global enterprises including SAP Concur, Skyscanner, Japan Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Santander, Lonely Planet, Trip.com, and more. CHOOOSE- powered programs provide practical software tools to our partners and their customers — empowering them to understand, reduce, and address emissions through both readily available and frontier carbon solutions.
We are mission-oriented and ambitious team, and we are scaling our business and climate action in tandem. We care about one another and our partners. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, CHOOOSE has remote team members around the globe and a growing office in Boston, Massachusetts. Now, we are facing an exponential growth curve and need the very best talent to join the next chapters of the CHOOOSE journey.
About the role:
The Director of Partnerships (Travel and Hospitality) is responsible for expanding the CHOOOSE Connect business in target verticals through developing and supporting long-term integration partnerships.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business challenges faced by organizations within the scope of our products and climate more broadly
- Build and execute process for acquiring new enterprise integration partners
- Manage a portfolio of integration partners and an associated revenue number
- Work with the CHOOOSE Customer Operations team to best support a rapidly growing portfolio of large enterprise partners
- Work with the CHOOOSE Product team to translate customer feedback into product
- Effectively network within customer accounts from the C-Level down to drive trust and long-term partnership
Required Skills and Experience:
- University degree, ideally in the hard sciences
- Work experience in a software company, preferably selling SaaS products to enterprise customers
- Experience with executive-level communication, stakeholder management and managing complex partnerships
- Strong knowledge of software business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success), business applications and automation (Salesforce) and automation
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package – including medical, dental, and vision insurance, voluntary 401k contributions, paid parental leave, and paid time off.
- Option to participate in employee equity program
- Flexible work hours and flexible location
- For Oslo-based employees
- Free access to top-quality gym 24/7/365
- A modern office with a fjord view located in central Oslo, Norway, with lunch
- For remote or Boston-based employees
- Complete support in remote setup needs
- Flexibility around business travel and regular visits to the Oslo HQ
- A fun, supportive team committed to advancing climate solutions and tackling big challenges, as well as to advancing individuals in their careers.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. CHOOOSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and underrepresented groups and communities. CHOOOSE is happy to discuss individual requirements relating to the application process and/or the demands of the role itself with candidates who have disabilities to ensure reasonable adjustments are confirmed in advance.
We know the right candidate may not check every box in this job description. This is okay, and we want to hear from you. If you think you are a great candidate for this role or another in CHOOOSE, apply anyway and tell us why.
How to apply: Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae through the application portal on this page.
NB: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.