If you think designing seamless user experiences to help solve the biggest problem ever faced by humans sounds fun, then you should read on.
What is CHOOOSE?
CHOOOSE is a diverse team of great people working to build powerful climate tools for people and companies all around the world. Now we are looking for more great people to join our winning team.
We are a fast-growing technology company based out of Norway, with team members across the globe. We were recently named winner of the Plug and Play Travel & Hospitality in 2021 and named hottest scale-up in Norway by Tech5, TNW and Adyen. Previously we have been awarded numerous awards in the Nordics and were named a global top 10 technology startup by Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge. Our work has been featured in media ranging from Rolling Stone to CNN. CHOOOSE has raised more than $10m in venture funding.
Our core product is CHOOOSE Connect, an integrations platform that provides everything large enterprises need to integrate seamless, high-impact climate compensation options into the customer experience. CHOOOSE Connect is in use by leading global travel, logistics- and banking enterprises.
We are facing an exponential growth curve and need the very best to write the next chapters of the CHOOOSE journey. Expect a lot of responsibility, freedom, flexibility, challenging tasks, and true team spirit. Expect extraordinary.
CHOOOSE seeks a UX and Product Designer who wants to be a part of delivering ground-breaking solutions that defies the expectations of how a green-tech company should look and behave.
Our candidate will be a part of our product team and work to create best-in-class solutions for our SaaS product suite, consumer experiences and partner-branded products. You will also work closely with other aspects of CHOOOSE to produce marketing and branding assets, mock-ups and prototypes.
You will have an essential role at CHOOOSE to help lead our visual strategy and make sure CHOOOSE’s brand presence, sub-brands, and products have a premium brand perception across all platforms with user experiences that are intuitive and appealing.
- Work closely with the product management team to create product designs and assets for product development.
- Successful candidates will possess the ability to combine design and UX in order to elevate CHOOOSE’s brand equity across all relevant channels.
- The role requires a deep understanding of the CHOOOSE brand, our solutions, and user experience to develop premium, user-friendly visuals and accelerate brand awareness to enable more people to use our climate tools.
- Leverage market research, data, trends, competitor analysis, and customer insights to develop user-friendly design that supports future growth.
- Help develop and evolve the brand strategy and visual guidelines for CHOOOSE and its sub-brands to achieve brand consistency and scalability.
- Support sales team on marketing material, presentations, illustrations, iconography, as well as product wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Design campaigns and ideate digital marketing material.
- Produce co-market design for our partners to help them communicate their climate programs, and ensure our brand is communicated with consistency.
- Oversee all marketing brand visuals, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive positive brand perception.
- Serve as an internal champion for brand consistency and coherent tonality across all digital touch-points and align design with the larger picture of all we create.
- Continually audit existing design materials to ensure they are on-brand.
- Some presenting of material and concepts to various levels
- Lead our website design by determining information architecture, sitemaps and continuously optimizing visuals.
- Work alongside the rest of the CHOOOSE team to deliver exceptional service with the purpose of developing digital tools to scale climate action.
- Facilitate feedback with a positive attitude from different teams while ensuring relevant feedback is captured, properly validated, and implemented.
We are looking for someone who can tick these boxes:
- You are located in Oslo, Norway.
- Great communication skills. English, written and verbal. Norwegian language is a plus.
- You're an expert in graphic design and product UX.
- International experience is a plus.
- Proven design experience that demonstrates exceptional creativity and attention to detail.
- A strong interest in how design affects user experience.
- Experience in storyboarding or producing product videos or GIFs is a plus.
- Able to utilize internal resources and time management skills to independently manage deliveries and meet deadlines with a can-do attitude. You get things done, fast.
- Experience in crafting beautiful presentation decks through Google Slides, Keynote or Powerpoint to tell a great visual story is a plus.
- Work experience in a software company is a huge plus.
- Has a collaboration, teamwork, problem-solving, design-thinking and user-centric mindset.
- Creative and analytical approach with a great understanding of interaction-design principles.
- Knowledge of email best practices and design standards is a plus.
- Can use Google Slides, Keynote or Powerpoint to tell a great visual story.
- Has business know-how and can understand business metrics and has the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
We are all about diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for the role without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Competitive salary, insurance and pension schemes
- Employee shareholder program
- Parental leave covered above 6G
- 2 week paternity leave covered in relation to birth
- Flexible work hours (we have kids ourselves)
- Free access to top quality gym 24/7/365
- A modern office with a fjord view located in central Oslo, with access to great lunch
- Flexibility in terms of work location (hybrid remote work, as long as you are working and available during normal work hours for GMT+2)
- Great opportunities to do the extraordinary
Note to applicants:
Applicants who do not supply a web link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered. Candidates must also be able to show their portfolio in an interview and present relevant UI/UX and digital solution design.
We can adjust the job title according to the applicant level.
Applicants must reside in Oslo.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.