Do you want to join our mission and develop tech solutions to make climate action available for people worldwide, while building a global climate brand?
CHOOOSE builds digital tools to make climate action available for everyone. Our climate software solutions are available to all types of clients, including Skyscanner, Lonely Planet, Heathrow Airport, Viessmann, Santander, and Breitling - either as integration to their checkout or as a self-service sustainability software for companies. CHOOOSE also delivers a climate portal developed for individual climate action.
CHOOOSE seeks a senior UI/UX who wants to deliver visually ground-breaking work that defies the expectations of how a green-tech company should look and behave.
Our candidate will oversee all brand material and production of assets for marketing and support our product team in designing best-in-class software solutions.
You will lead our visual strategy and make sure CHOOOSE’s visual brand presence, subbrands, and products have a premium look and feel across all platforms, and you know exactly how to craft beautiful design and user experiences that are intuitive and appealing.
You will support our B2B partners co-market CHOOOSE to the mutual benefit of both parties while securing brand consistency and building premium brand perception.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with international experience and an expert in all things related to graphic design and UX - and maybe even product design and art direction.
Successful candidates will possess the ability to combine creativity and UX in order to elevate CHOOOSE’s brand equity across all relevant channels in partnership with our product team. The role requires a deep understanding of the CHOOOSE brand, our software solutions, and user experience to develop premium, user-friendly visuals and accelerate brand awareness to enable more people to use our climate tools.
The successful candidate will work closely with the CMO, Head of Product, and the rest of the CHOOOSE team.
- Oversee all marketing brand visuals, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive awareness, engagement, sales, retention, leads, and positive brand perception.
- Develop and evolve the brand strategy and visual guidelines for CHOOOSE and its subbrands to achieve brand consistency and scaleability.
- Support sales team on marketing material, presentations, pitches, illustrations, iconography, and product mock-ups.
- Create campaigns and ideate digital marketing material for B2B-partners, Performance marketing, SoMe, email, newsletters, digital advertising, shareables, website, portals, and other external or internal media.
- Produce co-market design graphics for our partners to help them communicate their climate programs, and ensure our brand is communicated with consistency through premium assets.
- Continually audit web, portals, email, newsletter, partner integrations, and social content to ensure it is on-brand.
- Serve as a co-owner of the voice of the brand across digital channels and align design with the larger picture of what we’re delivering for our brand to increase awareness, consistency and product understanding.
- Take responsibility for the quality and execution of design throughout all phases of a project across a broad range of digital and sometimes physical touchpoints.
- Lead our website design and continuously optimize visuals that remain true to the brand.
- Work with different teams in delivering a coherent tonality and consistent design in our different communication channels and tools according to our brand guidelines - such as the sales team and tech team.
- Leverage market research, data, trends, and customer insights to develop user-friendly design that supports future growth.
- Facilitate feedback with a positive attitude from different teams while ensuring relevant feedback is captured, properly validated, and implemented.
- Work alongside the rest of the CHOOOSE team to deliver exceptional service with the purpose of developing digital tools to scale climate action.
We are looking for someone who can tick these boxes:
- You are located in Oslo, Norway.
- Fluent skills in English, written and verbal.
- 5+ years of proven design experience that demonstrates exceptional creativity and attention to detail.
- A strong interest in how design affects user experience.
- Able to produce visual deliverables using Figma, Sketch, Adobe, or similar tools.
- A taste for getting your hands dirty while translating high-level strategy into well-crafted execution.
- The skills to think of design on mobile and in motion. Ideally, you can prototype simpler animations and interactions to bring ideas to life.
- A can-do attitude. You get things done, fast. Experience in crafting beautiful presentation deck.
- Can use Google Slides, Keynote and Powerpoint to tell a great visual story.
- Proficient content management system skills related to Figma, Adobe, Sketch ++
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experienced with audience-centric multi-channel design production, and the ability to create design that draws an audience.
- Knowledge of email best practices & design standards to optimize across devices required.
- Must be team-oriented and highly resourceful - ‘Can do’ and ‘Willing to do what it takes’ attitude focusing on delivering results.
- Work experience in a software company is a huge plus.
How to apply
Please send over a CV and portfolio.
A portfolio is an essential element of the application for a design role at CHOOOSE.
Applicants who do not supply a web link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.