Do you want to join our mission and develop tech solutions to make climate action available for people worldwide while building a global brand?
CHOOOSE builds digital tools to make climate action available for everyone. Our climate software solutions are available to all types of clients, including Skyscanner, Lonely Planet, Heathrow Airport, Viessmann, Santander, and Breilting - either as integration to their checkout or through our self-service sustainability software for companies. CHOOOSE also delivers a climate portal developed for individual climate action.
CHOOOSE seeks a senior Head of Content candidate to oversee, produce and distribute all content activities at CHOOOSE.
You will lead our content strategy and make sure CHOOOSE’s products and offerings are clearly communicated across all platforms. You will also help our B2B partners market and message CHOOOSE to the mutual benefit of both parties to scale climate action. The ideal candidate possesses both consumer and B2B experience to help create and distribute engaging content across our brand platforms, to serve existing clients, and create demand gen content for new prospective partners.
Successful candidates will possess the ability to combine creativity, content, and analytics in order to elevate CHOOOSE’s brand equity across all relevant channels. The role requires a deep understanding of the CHOOOSE brand, our software solutions, and our users to develop the right marketing messages and content to accelerate brand awareness, and get more people to use our climate tools.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with international experience and an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, co-marketing, social media, CRM, SEO, and analytics. PR experience is a plus.
The successful candidate will work closely with the CMO and the rest of the CHOOOSE team.
- Oversee all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer behavior.
- Understand the brand’s strategy and marketing goals, and work to develop a content strategy that achieves business objectives - with an audience-centric approach.
- Create demand gen content, such as infographics, press releases, thought leadership, CEO ghostwriting, case studies, industry commentary, partner announcement, product launches and more.
- Serve as a co-owner of the voice of the brand across digital channels and align content with the larger picture of what we’re delivering for our brand to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Responsible for planning, producing, and publishing content across key platforms, including portals, website, social media, and newsletters.
- Lead UI copy on our portals to improve user interface performance and brand consistency, in close partnership with Head of Products and the CMO.
- Produce co-market content for our partners to help them communicate their climate programs, and ensure our brand is communicated with consistent and premium content.
- Build long-term content plans and short-term content calendars that will bring awareness, engagement, growth, and longevity to the brand.
- Continually audit web, email, and social content to ensure it is on brand, on strategy, and working to ensure a valuable customer and prospect experience.
- Leverage market research, data, trends, SEO strategies, and customer insights to create content that supports future growth.
- Analyze content performance, participate in developing A/B testing strategies, account metrics, and attribution data to ensure that content delivers real business impact - in partnership with our performance agency.
- Community management on social (FB, Instagram, Linkedin).
- Support on PR, film scripts, and product launches when needed.
- Work alongside the rest of the CHOOOSE team to deliver exceptional service with the purpose of developing digital tools to scale climate action.
We are looking for someone who can tick these boxes:
- You are ideally located in Oslo, Norway - but not required.
- Fluent skills in English, written and verbal.
- You have at least four years of experience within journalism, digital marketing, or both.
- Knowledge of SEO and effective digital inbound strategies to inform content creation.
- Proficient content management system skills related to Wordpress and CRM systems.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You have both digital marketing, content creation and social channel experience.
- Experienced with audience-centric multi-channel content production, and the ability to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and understand how to create content that draws an audience.
- Skilled at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
- Loves to dig into qualitative and quantitative data to constantly create, customize and adjust content based on the audience's needs.
- Experience with UI-copy and know how to improve user interface performance.
- Fluent in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and social media marketing applications.
- Knowledge of email optimization best practices & design standards to optimize across devices required.
- Strong writing skills and outstanding “Editorial sense” as a content & story developer.
- You are ruthless in delivering results on time and with the highest standards.
- Strong organizational and project planning/management skills coupled with the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Strong sense of visual design with an eye for aesthetics.
- Must be team-oriented and highly resourceful - ‘Can do’ and ‘Willing to do what it takes’ attitude focusing on delivering results.
- Work experience in a software company is a plus.
What we can offer you:
- An international company with offices in Oslo
- A concrete way to directly address the greatest crisis of our generation
- Combine communication with climate action
- A competitive compensation package
- Insurance and pension contribution
- A fast-growing environment with lots of opportunities
- A positive, inclusive, and high-performance culture