CHOOOSE is a venture-backed technology company in Oslo, Norway delivering solutions to make climate action easy and accessible for everyone.
Our core product is CHOOOSE Connect, an integrations platform that enables large enterprises to seamlessly integrate climate options, like carbon removal, into their customer experience. CHOOOSE Connect is actively used by some of the world’s largest travel, logistics and banking platforms.
CHOOOSE has high ambitions for growing the customer base for 2021 onwards, we want to strengthen our team with a dedicated CHOOOSE Connect Product Manager role.
As our Connect PM you will evolve our integration capabilites and the related developer experience. You will also be closely involved in evolving our products to improve integration related user experiences across partner, business and consumer perspectives.
You will also be hands-on working on enterprise partner integrations. You will be shaping their vision, so they see what’s possible with our technology. Through your mastery of product, technical and commercial understanding, you’ll quickly find yourself as a trusted advisor to our clients as you map the value of integrating climate solutions into their business.
CHOOOSE is expanding fast, and our goal in 2021 is to more than triple our existing customer base. There are countless opportunities to grow, and you will be at the core of this development in close collaboration with our CTO. As such, you will take a leading role in the top-line growth of a fast-growing Norwegian based technology company backed by venture capital and significant family offices with proven track record.
As Our Connect Product Manager Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Define and maintain the Connect product vision, strategies, roadmap and development backlog
- Create and maintain developer-supporting material; API documentation, code samples, user guides, ...
- Collaborate with our sales team to develop high-value opportunities within our core markets of Transportation, Logistics and Finance
- Use your systematic approach within the discovery process with clients to define differentiated visions and value maps to accelerate the sales process.
- Deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations to different audiences such that each stakeholder understands how the CHOOOSE platform will allow their business to succeed
- Leverage your industry and technology know-how to elevate the conversation around the value and business impact of our products and services so that it resonates with executives from business, product, sustainability and IT
- Becoming a trusted advisor that both clients, sales and technical teams can rely on
- Secure technical wins by differentiating CHOOOSE against the competition, handle technical objections and mitigate any concerns that might block a deal from closing
- Report to CTO
We are looking for someone with the following background and experience:
- B.S. or MS in Engineering / Computer Science or a related technology field
- Experience with product management; API/SDK related products is a bonus
- General understanding of software development, including the ability to able to understand and write code and an awareness of various integration challenges
- Business fluent in English. Any other languages would be a benefit
- Experience from one of these three industries: Transportation, Aviation, Travel, Logistics, and/or Finance is an advantage
- A proven ability to present to, communicate, and persuade at a Director, VP, and C-level level, whilst still retaining the ability to communicate, interview, and present at a practitioner or departmental manager level as required
- Ability to travel when needed (and when government restrictions allow)
- Excellent at storytelling and visualizing (whiteboarding) to create a shared understanding.
What You’ll Get
- Take a leading role in the international expansion of a fast-growing Norway-based technology company
- Play a significant role in our continued growth and international expansion
- Competitive base salary + variable, other benefits (including employee share incentives, pension plans, insurance, health, and parental benefits)
- You will get a lot of autonomy and trust, and you can figure out your own creative ways to reach out to prospects.
- IT equipment and tools to allow you to be productive
- Coverage of mobile telephone subscription
- Free online Norwegian courses for levels A1 and A2
Application deadline: ASAP Location: Norway (preferred), UK or time zone close to CET and GMT Qualified applicants will receive consideration for the role without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.