CHOOOSE is a venture-backed technology company in Oslo, Norway delivering solutions to make climate action easy and accessible for everyone.
Our core product is CHOOOSE Connect, an integrations platform that enables large enterprises to seamlessly integrate climate options, like carbon removal, into their customer experience. CHOOOSE Connect is actively used by some of the world’s largest travel, logistics and banking platforms.
The platform is built on Jamstack, with C#/.net backend, python for scripting/testing, react frontend, and some sanity/gatsby in the mix. We have several products that use modern frontend solutions.
We are looking for a person who is open to new technologies, is not afraid to experiment and wants to constantly learn. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to take charge and make decisions. You will have extensive experience with:
- React and React ecosystem
- ES6+ features
- TypeScript and Redux state management
- Maintaining and scaling complex front-end architecture
- Creating accessible and user-friendly components
- Creating unit tests or integration tests (react-testing-library)
- Experience with at least one CSS-in-JS UI framework (we use ChakraUI)
- Experience with Headless CMS (we use Sanity)
- Experience with Gatsby is a huge plus
- Experience in working in Scrum team
- Experience with front-end security is a plus
- Experience with e-commerce and transactions is a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for the role without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.