CHOOOSE is a venture-backed technology company in Oslo, Norway delivering solutions to make climate action easy and accessible for everyone.
Our core product is CHOOOSE Connect, an integrations platform that enables large enterprises to seamlessly integrate climate options, like carbon removal, into their customer experience. CHOOOSE Connect is actively used by some of the world’s largest travel, logistics and banking platforms.
We’re seeking an ambitious team lead to build and manage our Customer Operations. We’re looking for a fast learner that is technical, experienced, and passionate about building teams and processes from scratch.
The Director of Customer Operations is responsible for ensuring the long-term success of a growing global portfolio of enterprise customers. The role will require building customer onboarding, implementation and support processes, and generally defining how Customer Success is executed at CHOOOSE to drive retention and revenue. We’re looking for someone that can start by doing and build a team around them.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business challenges faced by customers within the scope of our products and climate more broadly
- Build and execute process for new customer on-boarding and technical implementations
- Build and execute process to drive customer adoption of CHOOOSE products; drive retention and unlock upsell
- Work with CHOOOSE Management to build the Customer Operations team required to support a rapidly growing portfolio of large enterprise customers
- Partner closely with CHOOOSE Business Development teams to enable growth within active customers
- Partner closely with CHOOOSE Product team to translate customer feedback into product
- Effectively network within customer accounts from the C-Level down to drive trust and long-term partnership
- University degree, ideally in the hard sciences
- Work experience in a software company, preferably building and leading a Customer Operations or Customer Success team is positive
- Experience with executive-level communication and stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications (Salesforce, Zendesk) and automation
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for the role without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.